The services we offer incorporate the essentials of health maintenance.
Anderson Medical Group of Texas provides comprehensive medical care for all aspects of adult medicine, including acute and chronic illnesses. AMG providers specialize in preventative, diagnostic, and treatment services offered across the spectrum of adult medicine.
Our services include:
- Annual wellness exams
- Annual physical exams
- Urgent care and general medical care for chronic medical illnesses, including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and emphysema, throughout the various stages of the illnesses
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries, such as common colds, joint pains, sprains, and headaches
- Preventative healthcare counseling and education
- Adult preventative health screenings for health maintenance, for example, mammograms, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, blood glucose screening, and blood pressure screening
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints, such as shortness of breath, chest pain, and new occurrences of pain, to help in diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Preoperative evaluations of medical risks before surgery and comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients
- Connected care services for Medicare-eligible patients
AMG Connected Care
An estimated 117 million adults have one or more chronic health conditions, and one in four adults have two or more chronic health conditions.
Managing your healthcare can be overwhelming, but the Anderson Medical Group of Texas is here to help. AMG’s Connected Care services contribute to better overall health for our patients and their caregivers. If you have Medicare or a Medicare Advantage Plan and live with two or more chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, depression, or high blood pressure, AMG Connected Care services can help you manage your health, so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Our connected care services include:
AMG’s CCM program will help you be as healthy as possible. Our dedicated patient care team will coordinate all your health care needs and give you the support you need to manage your chronic conditions effectively.
AMG’s RPM program maximizes your health outcomes by providing ongoing monitoring of your chronic conditions outside of the office. Using various devices, like blood pressure monitors, weight scales, blood glucose meters, and pulse oximeters, our RPM program enables our patient care teams to observe your health data in near real-time, gather necessary data, and make adjustments to improve your healthcare outcomes.
Connecting with your AMG provider online is a great way to get the health care you need from the comfort and safety of your own home. Our telehealth services allow our patient care teams to provide care for you without an in-person office visit. Telehealth is done primarily online with internet access on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Check Out Our Patient Education Resource
Get educated on various medical conditions, including treatment options, medications, self-care, and much more….